Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Bizzy bee reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Just registered on here and figured I would take the suggestion to introduce myself and my tank. Just moved to Pueblo Colorado in September 2019 from Bensalem Pennsylvania. Not a lot of options out here for salt and reef I'm realizing quickly. So I decided to get on here to hopefully get in contact with more locals keeping the hobby alive. Ive been in the aquarium community about 10 years now and got really into saltwater/reefs about 4yrs ago. I only have a 30gal Innovative Marine tank but its been incredibly healthy and I'm running out of real estate for my corals. So I planned on trying out my luck here with selling and trading coral. Look forward to working with and discussing this amazing hobby with you all.
I need more real estate lol I’m in Colorado by Denver and I have the IM 30L it’s coming along really well it’s my first ever saltwater tank. So far great. But very addicting lol

032B9639-E3B8-4EC3-9D95-71B351F28165.jpeg D67A6A37-E0E1-4C73-8ADA-AF4F923922DF.jpeg 466A281C-D98B-4476-906E-B8FC5FDE6EE6.jpeg 4088D0E0-F7B2-4346-A590-5D78C345439B.jpeg 2AF8C6D3-21C2-4E11-BFD9-3A7B79D22960.jpeg AAD017EC-4C67-4D4C-8562-E3588214E435.jpeg 455B369C-B842-4298-99BF-A2F674A1DFC2.jpeg

High Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Just registered on here and figured I would take the suggestion to introduce myself and my tank. Just moved to Pueblo Colorado in September 2019 from Bensalem Pennsylvania. Not a lot of options out here for salt and reef I'm realizing quickly. So I decided to get on here to hopefully get in contact with more locals keeping the hobby alive. Ive been in the aquarium community about 10 years now and got really into saltwater/reefs about 4yrs ago. I only have a 30gal Innovative Marine tank but its been incredibly healthy and I'm running out of real estate for my corals. So I planned on trying out my luck here with selling and trading coral. Look forward to working with and discussing this amazing hobby with you all.
Im in Pueblo and open to trades

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

whale GIF

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the springs. Reefkoi corals is the place to go. Chris is awesome and so is his pricing. He can get you anything you want. He’s built up his dry side over the years. It’s a solid store

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 41 20.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back