Colorado sunburst anemone

El Patron

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade my sunburst. It’s 6plus inches big. I’m into sps and Lps. Atwater California
20260315_094114_D4BE2740-80EA-4E36-9744-B986A82A0889.png

20260315_094114_C066DB08-1D85-4274-9F42-3A071CCC21ED.png

20260315_094114_11FB64F1-4579-4257-BB5E-505C9082B0B9.png
 
I have a Og rr holy grail, bk chem willy wonka hammer , kd rainbow halogram, ck mr freak bounce , holy guac torch , tons of gonis ! , high end zoas , mid level zoas , wwc sunkist bounce, tequila siunrise, cca crayola meltdown chalice, tck insnane plate,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new