Colorado Sunburst anemone

BubbleFett42079

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
115
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just received this beautiful anemone known as the Colorado Sunburst. I have only heard of stories that once you see the nem, you will truly appreciate how bright it could be. I never believed it before, until I saw this one for myself.

Props goes out to the reefer who hooked me up. Thanks again.

View attachment 20171102_200825.jpg
 
Awesome! I really need to save some money up for one of these. Maybe I should frag some stuff.
 
@I8A4RE Any chance I can be first on the list when it splits? I will pay what you think is fair for the first split.
 
Very nice man! I wasn’t a believer either until I got mine. I was so blown away! Congrats on getting the best coral ever!!!
 
i be interested in a split. put me in line too.
 
Awesome specimen!!!
Get me in line to get a split!!!!
PM me
 
This ones mine. It truly is an amazing breed. Congrats on getting one.



f2a82414b101d575cde0707d28015485.jpg

52268b860c7ba0665d5bd5081eb90950.jpg
 
I just received this beautiful anemone known as the Colorado Sunburst. I have only heard of stories that once you see the nem, you will truly appreciate how bright it could be. I never believed it before, until I saw this one for myself.

Props goes out to the reefer who hooked me up. Thanks again.

View attachment 20171102_200825.jpg

That is Colorado sunburst ??
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new