Colorful Chalice Packs!!

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
4,154
Reaction score
3,638
Location
Buffalo, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On the site now. These are all captive grown WYSIWYG packs. Some of these are mini colony sized





Nice Fuzzy Sunset Plate: $175 Shipped
 
Come-on people these are sick pieces I own one of those plates they are brighter in person I think
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new