Coloring up large sps pieces

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemguy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nemguy123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
728
Reaction score
683
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Watching some large sps pieces color up should be fun :) started almost at a solid brown a month ago. I dose Red Sea foundation, ABCD+ powder and coral color 4 part minor trace elements. I also use No pox for managing nitrates and phosphates due to messy anemones :) I drip in reef buffer and extra calcium and alk one a week the system is at around 320 gallons now :) I will hopefully figure out how to get pics from my real camera onto here for better pics

F87A9837-AC39-453F-AC5B-B307A8877FAA.jpeg A1E7C8E4-D16E-4759-BC92-ABC393641379.jpeg D4FCD3F8-3B50-4D5E-BA5C-8AFA340633D9.jpeg
 
Good progress with just being 1 month. Keep updating so that we can see the success!
 
Thanks :) the corals all started to encrust the rocks they’re looking good and more blue and green every day :)

54C116D8-1589-4B23-A063-A9D0013F6EB8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new