Colors coming through on lemon lime acro!

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
5,117
Reaction score
4,647
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had better pictures for you to see how beautiful this acro is turning, your just going to have to use your imagination a little it went from a dark green with green polyps, now bright pink under tones behind the polyps are coming thru in the past few weeks, I can't believe the color contrast, its awesome!

Anyone else have this acro its from wwc ?

16423754764363219230117822878984.jpg 20220116_181948.jpg 20220116_182054.jpg
 
Assuming you have gel filters for your camera taking shots from the top down is the best to get a sense of color :)
Gel=good enough lense settings? I might but heres a top down just for you, your right it is the best view but much more work! Lol I didn't get my phone wet.....

See the pink no more green! Its crazy
 

Attachments

  • 20220116_192817.jpg
    20220116_192817.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 75
Look @ that P.E dang, I'd love to see someone that has a colony of this, so I can see what it might turn into. its shot to the top of my favorites list and its been very sturdy, loved the tank since day 1 im glad I gambled the 21$ on ebay for it! Thanks wwc !
 

Attachments

  • 20220116_193847.jpg
    20220116_193847.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 41

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new