Columbus LFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubba12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubba12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
94
Reaction score
20
Location
Toledo, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am headed to Riverside Hospital in Columbus, OH from the Toledo area, and I am hoping someone can recommend a good LFS either on the way or nearby the hospital that I can swing by on my way back.
 
There is Reef Systems in New Albany and also Rivers To Reefs in Gahana.
 
Thank you for the suggestions, but I was kind of hoping to find something on the west side of Columbus if you know of any
 
The only place I know of is aquarium adventure, in Dublin. But it's not the best, especially for livestock.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new