Come on in and say hello, looking for people who are in the NW Washinton area.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe we can come over after dinner at about 6:30 or 7?

I may call Eric and see what he has in stock. Is he even open on Sundays now?

wildcatbunch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm, good point, not sure if he is. also, I bought some stuff from a guy in port orchard, he has a really nice reef tank. I will see if i can get him on here. wish i could get the **** notifications to work. just call or text me if i dont respond in time. late sunday should be fine

KrautBurner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe we can come over after dinner at about 6:30 or 7?

I may call Eric and see what he has in stock. Is he even open on Sundays now?

hmmm, good point, not sure if he is. also, I bought some stuff from a guy in port orchard, he has a really nice reef tank. I will see if i can get him on here. wish i could get the **** notifications to work. just call or text me if i dont respond in time. late sunday should be fine

nope,

Shark Reef is not open on Sundays :(
I live about 3 miles from the shop

wildcatbunch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heading over to Lorries while I'm in bremerton today to pick up some stuff for the tank. Excited to see what she has. Looks like a lot. 7pm still looks like a good time for you guys to come up. Should be there around 330 or so so Lorrie. Have a good day.

IPisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, it was great meeting you all today. Hope you had a good drive home. Your tank will be growing in no time.
You will all enjoy watching the coral grow.
I will make it out to see your tank in the near future.

wildcatbunch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a great time looking at your tanks. Got home to find out we were out of glue. Lol. Oh well. Need to get ahold of Chris to see if I can gct some calcium mix til I order some. Don't want levels to drop with all the new stuff I have put in it recently. I'm sure we will be meeting again. My friend liked what he got and will be getting more. Thanks again.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What all did you get Jason? Next time you come up I'll show you my routine for dosing cal. I personally would be more worried about where your alkalinity levels are and I can show you how to check and do that too.

wildcatbunch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, would you be able to come over this week. I need to order some 2 part mix but was hoping you could take a look at where I'm at before I kill all this new stuff. I could say you for a bit of your mix. Just a little nervous now with all this stuff. Lol. Let me know.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, if you want to do some DIY stuff I can show you how to do that too. Maybe Wed or Thursday night?

wildcatbunch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THat would be great. Anytime is fine. HAve people wanting the rock and ready to come get it but giving you first dibs. So let me know.

Kennethbruns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my names Kenny ive got a 55g with a couple coral, live rock and some fish im new to this forum. Im guessing this is where you enter for the contest lol? And im looking for new stuff to add to my tank along with my other 55g with my porcupine puffer

Billgax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Bill and I'm a reefaholic... Lived in Sequim, now in Seattle (ish). Still have my house out there, so I think that counts! :) Know a few of you already...
I've been doing this a while... now professionally here in the Emerald City. Mostly a lurker... have a 34g Seahorse tank that is full of corals and such.

KrautBurner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Bill and I'm a reefaholic... Lived in Sequim, now in Seattle (ish). Still have my house out there, so I think that counts! :) Know a few of you already...
I've been doing this a while... now professionally here in the Emerald City. Mostly a lurker... have a 34g Seahorse tank that is full of corals and such.

Bill off of Kitchen Dick Road?
isn't that place for sale?

how you been?
where you working now?

Billgax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope... but I know that guy... he's super smart and pretty handsome...

Yeah... Okay... It's me. :D

I've been well... doing setup and maintenance of reef aquaria for THE COOL shop over here... pretty good gig. Taking my LSAT next month, though... looking at law school.

KrautBurner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool,

overall, I've been well,

tank is doing pretty good (I have a 90G I wanna upgrade to, currently building the stand)

everything is on hold right now.
I'm getting laid off at the end of the month.

currently looking for a new job.
may have to relocate, if I do, the whole setup will will go (I'm not gonna try moving it)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back