Comline 2500 Pump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Exus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 3181 Magoalgae Reactor, the 2500 Pump came with a 12V power supply. Looking at the manual, it looks like the 2500 pump can also take a 24V power supply. Just want to make sure it's safe for me to connect the 2500 to a 24V. I'm trying to increase flow because there is a lot of detritus build up in the reactor and it's coatng the chaeto. I'm hoping higher flow will prevent ditritus from settling i the reactor.

OP
OP
E

Exus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 3181 Magoalgae Reactor, the 2500 Pump came with a 12V power supply. Looking at the manual, it looks like the 2500 pump can also take a 24V power supply. Just want to make sure it's safe for me to connect the 2500 to a 24V. I'm trying to increase flow because there is a lot of detritus build up in the reactor and it's coatng the chaeto. I'm hoping higher flow will prevent ditritus from settling i the reactor.
I bought a 24V power supply, huge difference. The chaeto is actually spinning again! Hopefully it keeps spinning.

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be careful to now have the flow so high that chaeto blows out the top, the spinning does not need to be visible, if it spins slowly so you would only see it in a time lapsed manner over a day, it will work perfectly well.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back