Common sense really!

  • Thread starter Thread starter adtravels
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Fascinating! I wouldn't call it common sense though. The rest of us eat more and just get fat, I'm still stuck with only two arms despite my gluttony. The idea that they are not genetically determined but rather from a nutrient based signaling is pretty amazing.
 
Fascinating! I wouldn't call it common sense though. The rest of us eat more and just get fat, I'm still stuck with only two arms despite my gluttony. The idea that they are not genetically determined but rather from a nutrient based signaling is pretty amazing.
I agree, but it contradicts those who say feeding wont make you nem grow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new