Community project

  • Thread starter Thread starter m0nk3y69d
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m0nk3y69d

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
31
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am an avid reefer and have had a tank for 3 years now. I live in a small town in northern New York where I am a member of my local volunteer fire dept. the high school I went to has a close relationship with our dept and we are looking at giving back to the school in the form of a reef tank so they can learn about marine life and biology in a school that has never hade this kind of learning before. I have a 75 gallon reef ready tank and a 40 gallon breeder that will be a simp that I was going to use as my next build but decided against it. So what me and the members of my fire department are asking is for the reefing community that I love so much to help us out in anyway posable we need almost everyone other then tank stand and sump. If anyone has any ideas on how we can go about this Plz let me know we want to help teach our children and community the importance of marine life and the beauty of it as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new