Compatibility opinions needed

Tangs23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Location
Westchester County, White Plains, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an established 150g FOWLR with a Heniochus Butterfly and 3 yellow tangs. Ideally, looking to add a Powder Blue Tang, Niger Trigger and a Flame Angel.
Think it'll work ? I'm thinking so if I get the right size of each..
 
I would guess that the flame will work itself in just fine, the powderblue may face some aggression from the "three musketeers" already in place (yellow tangs), and that the trigger _may_ in time, be tempted to nibble on the heniochus' dorsal trailer.

Adding all three at the same time, and using either a mirror or divider to socially acclimate the tangs would be helpful.

~Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new