Complaints about Nick Bingo

What do you think of Nick Bingo?

• Don't approve of his methods

• Like what he does, Keep up the good work!

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Dark_Knightt

Dark_Knightt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's got amazing and informative videos, wish I could purchase from them.
I remember during Boxing Week or Black Friday or Holiday Sale or something like that he had a "Buy a Frag and get a free, random frag" deal. I was super hyped, I found some rasta zoas, and some utter chaos zoas, put them in my cart, went to check out, and OOF. they dont ship to canada

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
sounds like " Tanked- Chapter 2"

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember during Boxing Week or Black Friday or Holiday Sale or something like that he had a "Buy a Frag and get a free, random frag" deal. I was super hyped, I found some rasta zoas, and some utter chaos zoas, put them in my cart, went to check out, and OOF. they dont ship to canada
It's so not cool that we Canadians are blocked from getting some of the most amazing corals

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's so not cool that we Canadians are blocked from getting some of the most amazing corals

Pretty sure Candy Corals has just as, if not nicer corals than I've seen most US vendors carry....
Agree. Plus, all the LFS we go to get all of our shipments from Florida (or just america) so why dont retail stores ship directly to canadian customers?
Shipping a large shipment of corals across the border is 100 times easier than shipping a smaller individual order.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure Candy Corals has just as, if not nicer corals than I've seen most US vendors carry....

Shipping a large shipment of corals across the border is 100 times easier than shipping a smaller individual order.
Candy corals have a good selection, but some of the prices are insanely high, compared to the USA

U

User1

View Badges
He turns off comments because people in the comments frequently try to tell him how he is not appropriately caring for his animals.

Then there is really nothing anyone can do, right? I don't mean that in a hostile way other than they clearly are already aware of the feedback but choosing not to do anything about it. In that case it is more of letting others know to avoid / ignore it. Maybe when the likes, sponsors, and what not dry up they will learn.

OP
OP
Dark_Knightt

Dark_Knightt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I havent ordered from candy corals yet but they have great prices, I think I may have a go at them once I decide what I'm going to do (get bigger tank, another small one, just stock current one with lots of corals, or move to sydney for school).

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Candy corals have a good selection, but some of the prices are insanely high, compared to the USA

You think so?? I don't think they are all that much more. There fish are usually cheaper than even some of the US vendors

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think so?? I don't think they are all that much more. There fish are usually cheaper than even some of the US vendors
Ya I do think the zoas and euphyllia are way over priced, but yes the fish are similar to the USA

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I actually loved Tanked.
2. Absolutely, I wish I could find out if Nick Bingo was on Reef2Reef, or maybe I can share the link with him on Instagram.
Lol I doubt he’s on R2R. If he were, then he’d either have actual knowledge on how to care for his animals or he would’ve already been told to leave the hobby due to lack of compassion

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, we're closing this thread due to our site rules prohibiting things like bashing of individuals and promotions of boycotts. We want R2R to be a place that certainly takes care to disseminate good information, but we also feel that educational and informative discussions of specific hobby related issues and situations around topics like good husbandry and education are more productive and helpful than discussions/bashing of specific people and entities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back