• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complet Hydros Control setup w/Extras

R33fedOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my setup so decided to part ways with my Hydros setup. I have $1300+ into this system and have purchased just about everything available. Below is what is included with what I paid. There is guaranteed going to be extra things I forget like cables adapters and terminators. Will only sell as A lot, will NoT seperate at this time.

-Hydros Control 4 starter kit(control 4 unit, power supply, 1x wireless power strip, ph probe, temp sensor). $449.00 new

-Hydros Wave Engine(includes WE, power supply, and direct drive cables for Gyre and varios pumps) $349 new

-Hydros Control XS starter bundle( control Xs unit, power supply, 1x extra WiFi strip) $200 new

-Hydros auto feeder-$35 new
-Hydros AtO-$80 new
-Hydros upgrade digital temp sensor-$25 new
-Hydros Skimmer sensor -$40 new
-Hydros rope leak kit-$40 new
-Hydros smart WiFi plug-$25 new
- extra PH probe-$100

I have new and unused extra drive cables, command bus cables, 0-10v cable and probably more I’m forgetting. Do the math, $1300 in control system that’s 6 months old with all original packaging, for a fraction of the price.

take it all for $800 shipped!!
Pics posted soon!

R0C95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to part out, please msg me. I'm I terested in the H4, the WE and the auto feeder.

OP
OP
R33fedOut

R33fedOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to part out, please msg me. I'm I terested in the H4, the WE and the auto feeder.
sorry package deal on the hydros stuff. I said I wasn’t splitting the tank setup, too many asked me to split, so I split. I’m not creating more shipping hassle and costs than I need to. Thanks!

R0C95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry package deal on the hydros stuff. I said I wasn’t splitting the tank setup, too many asked me to split, so I split. I’m not creating more shipping hassle and costs than I need to. Thanks!
No worries! Just hope you remember me as a first option if you choose to part out!!!

Back