Complete care program

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

GluGlu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start the complete care program but I have a few questions on how I can implement it in my aquarium.

First, I understand that dosing is based on the tanks calcium/alk consumption, However, do I mix all the products into a doser? which doser would be the best for using the RCP? I have an Apex Dos, do I mix all of the products in the two reservoirs and set it up to dose based on the Cal/alk consumption? if thats the case ,I would have to mix A,C,B,D all together.

Any advice on how to start this program and what doser is best suited for it would defenitly help as I do not like to dose manualy. Thanks in advance.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there and welcome to R2R!

Are you talking about Red Sea, I assume you are.

If so you can’t mix them all together as they may react.

Basically you work out your tanks usage for each of the A B C foundation elements and then dose daily according to uptake. You could also look at ABC+ skeletal elements which is dosed on calcium uptake.

ABCD are the coral colours and again are dosed by uptake or calcium uptake and I personally dose in the side of caution by calcium uptake

The videos are quiet useful on their web site etc.

Last edited:

Andy Reagan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also looking to do either total reef care or abc+ (which I have already) I already dose reef energy. I have a brand new 4 part doser and currently use kalkwasser in my ATO. Would love to be able to skip mixing kalkwasser every other day. Any and all advice is appreciated. It is a redseamax nano absolutely loaded with mixed frags.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back