• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete DIY kit and extras $650 shipped

bucksfan1976

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
846
Reaction score
3
Location
columbus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am removing my canopy on my tank and changing lighting systems. I have the following for sale

2 - 36 x 3watt LED fixtures with Epistar LEDs mainly a 2:1 blue:white ratio with several reds in the mix with dimmable ballasts and 120 degree optics
2- Fans
powersupplies for fan

Extra stuff

7 Brand New Dimmable Ballasts
Aprox 80-120 LEDs ranging from blue to light blue, red , Off white, Bright white LEDS

You can easily build 2-4 more fixtures with all the extra LEDS you just need Heat sinks.

These fixtures easily grow coral on my 92 corner

20121003_204035.jpg


20121003_213118.jpg


20121006_161220.jpg
 
Are you willing to part with a few of the leds?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
 
I honestly want to get rid of it all I already ordered my new fixtures so I need to sell the complete system.
 
Updated...

I have set up the extra LEDs so you get the following

2- 4x24 Black Anodized Head Sinks with 36 x 3 Watt Epistar LEDs with dimable ballasts

2- 1 x 18 inch Black Anodized Heat SInks with 12 x 3 watt epistar LEDs with dimable ballasts

5 Extra Ballasts

Pics Updated

Before
20121004_233442.jpg


20121006_161220.jpg



New Updated
20121119_171126.jpg


20121119_171645.jpg


20121119_210447.jpg
(sorry my kid is touching the tank)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new