• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete tank breakdown

Item Price
OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mexi757

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
269
Reaction score
138
Location
chesapeake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All is working as it should be and have had since November 2020. Will not ship local pickup

Trigger platinum 26 sump
Full apex controller
Core 20 return oump
Aqua max uv
Octomax reactor
Red Sea RSK 300 skimmer
Apex ato
Apex DOS
2 Hydros wave makers with control box
Magfloat medium and large scraper
AI Prime 32 power supply x3
AI Prime mounting brackets x3
Poly labs reef lens
Redsea pro test kit
Hanna instrument tests ( red one )
Milwaukee digital salinity tester
Aqua max 3 stage ro unit
55 gallon pickle barrels x2
10 gallon glass tank
Brute trash can
100’ blue food safe hose
Sicce zero utility pump
Off brand 25GP pump
As far as pricing give me a price haven’t been in here in years to know the value
I’m sure there might be a few other things. Will send pics if very interested as it’s all packed away now and didn’t think of it last night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new