Computer and Command Center Questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I used GHL Command Center on my desktop to initially set up and configure my P4. Trying to calibrate PH probe for my KHD through myGHL connect app and keep getting errors. I've since installed GHL CC on my laptop. Is there a way to transfer or copy my wifi and usb connections from the desktop over to the laptop.
I've already gone ahead and save configuration and sensor backups to a thumb drive to import those.
I guess what I'm asking is this a simple procedure or am I going to have to go through the inital setup steps with the laptop? @Vinny@GHLUSA @Lasse @Ditto

Last edited:
OP
OP
BiGGiePauls33

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I used GHL Command Center on my desktop to initially set up and configure my P4. Trying to calibrate PH probe for my KHD through myGHL connect app and keep getting errors. I've since installed GHL CC on my laptop. Is there a way to transfer or copy my wifi and usb connections from the desktop over to the laptop.
I've already gone ahead and save configuration and sensor backups to a thumb drive to import those.
I guess what I'm asking is this a simple procedure or am I going to have to go through the inital setup steps with the laptop? @Vinny@GHLUSA @Lasse @Ditto
My bad guys, I had a brain fart. I was entering the wrong COM number from my laptop. Ph probe calibrated and khd testing away. Thanks for making a great product GHL.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back