Conch or whelk?

  • Thread starter Thread starter donny619
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

donny619

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
77
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two tiger sand conches and one might have spawned. Found this "baby" on glass today but wanted to ensure it was a conch and not a hitchhiking whelk. Can anyone confirm?

765aab677f3b1177b4a8ea371a685bf5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new