Conch sticky bundles

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkfrosty1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dkfrosty1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
52
Location
medway, ma
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have looked everywhere I can think of online to get an idea of what my conch is producing in my tank. I’m thinking they are eggs but they don’t resemble any pics of eggs I’ve found. Any ideas?
650DAE57-98EF-4528-9D9D-1153963EE26E.jpeg
 
Could be fighting conch eggs

Fighting-Conch-Egg-String.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new