Conch

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi new to reefing tanks been running about 4 months now… Currently have diatoms and little bit of cyano….. when’s a good time to add a conch as I’ve heard their good for this kind of stuff but wanting to make sure they have enough food to feed off without supplementing…..
Currently working on my parameters as tank is on low side and I’ve just increases my flow by 80%ish
Thanks in advance
 
Tank size is 250 litre pictures attached… what you think?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 90

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new