Condi conflict?

the_brewer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
18
Location
Brea, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello- should i separate these 2? Will they battle? Id prefer not to lose either. Thanks im advance.
20170930_134000.jpg
 
If they are both Condi I would imagine they'd be fine; just like long tentacles can touch other long tentacles and bubble tips can touch other bubble tips
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new