Condy People, what size tank do you have? Tank considerations…

TinyReefObsession

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, wondering what the best size tank for a condy is; I’ve seen min size listed as 30-50G online, but don’t want to get a 40 & end up with this beautiful beast outgrowing that too lol Background: I was given a small, established tank, 5mos ago, with a gorgeous condy who hosts my 2 clownfish :star-struck:, and a fun little CUC.

Basically the next tank will be built around the condy, who I would love to be able to view more from the top… but am really just trying to get an idea of what size I need to be considering as an accurate minimum. Thanks in advance for any suggestions :grinning-face:

OP
OP
TinyReefObsession

TinyReefObsession

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason I can’t edit my original post to clarify- but basically looking for the real life minimum size for a condy to thrive. :) TIA

OP
OP
TinyReefObsession

TinyReefObsession

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm anyone know at what age the condy should be full grown? I can’t seem to find anything online other than 20 inches across or “size of a dinner plate” which mine appears to already be… so maybe it won’t grow any larger…

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back