Confused over Light Schedule in Mobius

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps2cho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ps2cho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
881
Reaction score
270
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new Radion XR30 G5 and I don't understand the intensity...

-I set the point intensity at 75% max at the highest circle's for the most of the day period.
-I have the "schedule intensity" at 100% at the bottom.

So why when I look at the visual display do the purple circles only line up with the 60% marker at the top?

I "believe" the shaded area is for the acclimation stage right? But the dotted lines to the right of that only fall under the 60% mark, why are they not at 75%?
 
this is the same with the previous gen... not all channels will be set at 100%. You will adjust each channel to you color preference and than where the graph is on the side; you can adjust the overall intensity based on the channel % you have set. So if you are using the AB+ on a G5 pro not all channels will be set at 100%. Not sure if that made sense....

Now if you got the G5 Blue and you followed at AB+ schedule, all your channels will be set at 100% and should correspond with the overall intensity.
 
this is the same with the previous gen... not all channels will be set at 100%. You will adjust each channel to you color preference and than where the graph is on the side; you can adjust the overall intensity based on the channel % you have set. So if you are using the AB+ on a G5 pro not all channels will be set at 100%. Not sure if that made sense....

Now if you got the G5 Blue and you followed at AB+ schedule, all your channels will be set at 100% and should correspond with the overall intensity.

Got it, so the chart does not correlate with the intensity, its almost a "net" intensity after all channels are considered?

I got my PAR reader, set the intensity to 75% and found that gets me ~300 par mid-way and 180-250 for the outside of my 24" cube which is exactly what I want. I just didn't want to confuse that it was adjusting 75% down to 60%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new