Congratulations Abhishek for being EXCELLENT!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats!!!
 
DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THESE PEOPLE SAY !!!I bribed each one a healthy 2 inch frag of Jason Fox Home Wrecker for calling me "EXCELLANT " !!! Except @eatbreakfast whom I bribed with a male Halichores Rubricephalus :D:D:D:p:p:p

JUST KIDDING !!!

Thank you guys !!! Well its really a very big honor and a privilege and am lost in words !
Thank you !

Truly I learn everyday from thousands of posts and its a congratulations to each and every one of you and many others for making this forum a knowledge sharing platform for everyone - from experienced to novice !

Cheers to Reef2Reef for being so wonderful !!

Regards,
Abhishek
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new