CONGRATULATIONS BRANDON429 for being EXCELLENT!!!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @brandon429 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @brandon429 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family. Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us smile. :):):)

Members please help us in congratulating brandon429 for this honor

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what a surprise i was not expecting! Our forum allows for fully open dialog, reef-building and refining debates, links to and from other sites so we can all nerd out/proof as needed I absolutely enjoy and have benefitted from posting here. My tank will not have spirulina problems after reading TW posts here :)

I vote reef2reef as excellent for putting up with far too many words per post made by me regarding every minutiae that could be said shorter
thank you team very very much

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is exactly that moment on the grinch stole Christmas where he gets presented with cheer Meister award right while he's rambling away elsewhere normal mode not thinking he'd be picked

image.jpeg

It sets gears in motion that causes heart to grow two more sizes

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back