CONGRATULATIONS Broadfield For Being EXCELLENT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Broadfield for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @Broadfield for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family. Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us smile..




Members please help us in congratulating Broadfield for this honor
 
Congrats, @Broadfield! You totally deserve this, man!
 
Boy, am I late to this party... that's what I get for helping my youngest daughter build all of the Star Wars Legos she got for Christmas lol.

I really appreciate the recognition from everyone. It's my honor to help others out in any way I can! I have said it before, and I'll say it again... this forum is unlike any other. I think it starts at the top with David and trickles down through all of the staff and members. It's just a respectful, helpful, supporting community... only good things can happen!

As part of your prize you get to come organize my tool box!!! Lol. Congrats man!

Hahaha, I do love to organize. Thanks man!
 
Congratulations, well deserved!

Thumbs Up Emo.jpg
 
Very much deserved! I 2nd everything that's been said already. I love your tank but have often thought about your gift as a fabricator and talent with a tool kit. Outstanding!!
 
Congratulations, Broadfield - Well done!!

Funny thing about the Excellence Award ... you kind of want to "polish" it a bit, by learning more and helping folks out more than before . . . this is a good thing, I think!

~Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new