Congratulations dwwataz on being Excellent!

How did I miss this yesterday? Anyway. Very well deserved. Your contributions have helped many to keep their saltwater buddies alive and kicking. Nice work. ;)

Thanks man I really appreciate that. I'd say it's more of an extension of you and Humblefish helping me out and my just repeating what you guys said.
Congratulations @dwwataz on the excellence award!!!
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new