Congratulations Flippers4pups for Being Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Flippers4pups for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @Flippers4pups for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).
 
Thank you guys and girls! It's a honor to be given this award!

It's heart felt pleasure to be apart of the greatest forum on the planet! Thank you once again and I'm happy to call all of you my friends and this is my home!:)
 
Congratulations!!!
 
Congrats!! Your work ethic not only shows in the meticulous tank build but also in your communications with all of the newbies, inspiring us to press on with this challenging hobby.
 
Congrats!! Your work ethic not only shows in the meticulous tank build but also in your communications with all of the newbies, inspiring us to press on with this challenging hobby.

Thank you for the kind words! I love this hobby and it's been good to me! :) I truly like helping when I can and don't want anyone to fail.

The rewards can take you to a higher frame of mind. Up lifting and a sense of accomplishment. I want others to feel that way too!
 
Congrats!

Thumbs Up Emo.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new