CONGRATULATIONS john.m.cole3 for being EXCELLENT!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @john.m.cole3 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @john.m.cole3 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family. Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us smile
 
Attaboy.png
 
Another great addition to the Excellence Award group! Thank you!
 
Oh wow!!! This came as a big surprise this morning. I was at the dentist this morning and checked my phone at the end . I was still numb and when my fiance pulled up, I got in the car and with excitement said, "Baby I just got the excellent award!" She laughed and was like dang that laughing gas has you saying some strange things. LOL, I explained what it was and then got a high five :cool:

This is really an honor to be recognized in this community. I think all of y'all are the excellent ones though. The members here are what makes R2R such a great place. Thank you very much guys! I will wear my banner proudly!
 
That was well-earned :) Johns tank is maturing well and its been amazing to get to see that reef in person, no other time on the web for my posts had the other keeper lived within ten minutes.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new