CONGRATULATIONS Jsker for being EXCELLENT

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had it all delivered! They came last Thursday! I didn't dare go over there to pick them up, another additional 20 frags might have followed me home! I did unfortunately lose two of them. Everyone else so far so good.
Ha so true, I need to pick up today.
 
Congrats and well deserved! Thank you for your contribution to the community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new