Congratulations Katrina71 for being EXCELLENT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I dont know exactly what happened here but I got a feeling of the matter from the other thread.
Definition of excellence is context dependent. Everyone get it because of different reason. Expectation is good but humiliating someone else because of your expectation is bad. Possibly I am one of those who spend almost whole day on R2R because I like to do so. It was before someone declare me excellent and it does not matter if you have that banner or not. If you are excellent you dont really need that banner people around you will let you know you are. Above all here I met people who became friends, guide and the whole forum is my home now.
Cheers and enjoy the new status you earned it....:)
 
Mods please remove this thread and the banner from my name. It has become humiliating. Than

No @Katrina71 - I hope they do not

3,852 posted messages since March and more than 4,500 likes - that´s respect!!!!

I got the award a couple of months ago - today 800 messages and 1,800 likes - did not get attacked for that - wonder why? I sorry to say I think I know why

From my point of view - the only guy been humiliated here is the one attacking your award - and he (the guy is probably a he :))
did it all by himself

Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new