Congratulations Katrina71 for being EXCELLENT!!!

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont know exactly what happened here but I got a feeling of the matter from the other thread.
Definition of excellence is context dependent. Everyone get it because of different reason. Expectation is good but humiliating someone else because of your expectation is bad. Possibly I am one of those who spend almost whole day on R2R because I like to do so. It was before someone declare me excellent and it does not matter if you have that banner or not. If you are excellent you dont really need that banner people around you will let you know you are. Above all here I met people who became friends, guide and the whole forum is my home now.
Cheers and enjoy the new status you earned it....:)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mods please remove this thread and the banner from my name. It has become humiliating. Than

No @Katrina71 - I hope they do not

3,852 posted messages since March and more than 4,500 likes - that´s respect!!!!

I got the award a couple of months ago - today 800 messages and 1,800 likes - did not get attacked for that - wonder why? I sorry to say I think I know why

From my point of view - the only guy been humiliated here is the one attacking your award - and he (the guy is probably a he :))
did it all by himself

Sincerely Lasse

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 98 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 75 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back