CONGRATULATIONS Salty1962 for being EXCELLENT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Salty1962 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @Salty1962 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family. Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us smile.




Members please help us in congratulating @Salty1962 for this honor
 
Congratulations @Salty1962 as always you go the extra step.

Edit:)
 
Last edited:
WOW! You get a prize for doing what you love:)
Thank you for the honor and for this community that I have learned so much from! I will always do my best to help anyone and everyone in this great hobby of ours!
 
Congrats!! Well-deserved award!!
 
WOW! You get a prize for doing what you love:)
Thank you for the honor and for this community that I have learned so much from! I will always do my best to help anyone and everyone in this great hobby of ours!

Keep it up my friend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new