Congratulations to NowGlazeIT for Being EXCELLENT!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maritimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,707
Reaction score
13,389
Location
SouthWestern Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @NowGlazeIT for receiving the Reef2Reef EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

NowGlazeIT, Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is an example of what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do!
 
Woohoo! Congrats! @NowGlazeIT
NOq4_f-maxage-0.gif


welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
 
Congratulations to @NowGlazeIT for receiving the Reef2Reef EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

NowGlazeIT, Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is an example of what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do!
I took a screenshot of this. thank you guys so much! I’m happy to be part of R2R I think what you’ve all built here is amazing and true to its own! Just like reefing!!
 
I took a screenshot of this. thank you guys so much! I’m happy to be part of R2R I think what you’ve all built here is amazing and true to its own! Just like reefing!!

Very well deserved! Congratulations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new