Congratulations to NowGlazeIT for Being EXCELLENT!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @NowGlazeIT for receiving the Reef2Reef EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

NowGlazeIT, Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is an example of what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo! Congrats! @NowGlazeIT
NOq4_f-maxage-0.gif

welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @NowGlazeIT for receiving the Reef2Reef EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

NowGlazeIT, Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is an example of what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do!
I took a screenshot of this. thank you guys so much! I’m happy to be part of R2R I think what you’ve all built here is amazing and true to its own! Just like reefing!!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took a screenshot of this. thank you guys so much! I’m happy to be part of R2R I think what you’ve all built here is amazing and true to its own! Just like reefing!!

Very well deserved! Congratulations.

Back