CONGRATULATIONS tyler1503 For Being EXCELLENT!!!

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @tyler1503 for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @tyler1503 for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. Special thanks for helping out fellow reefers with their questions about eels.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, this is amazing!
Thank you so much @Humblefish and the entire R2R team and community!
I've been on other forums in the past and none of them compare to R2R. The amount of knowledge and information on this forum is second to none. The people I've learnt from and (hopefully) taught a little to are amazing too! You guys make this community what it is.
It's easy to give some time and dedication to this forum when we have such an awesome community to connect with and learn from.

I'm always happy to help out anyone I'm able to, especially when it comes to eels. They are my specialty after all ;)
I may not have all the answers, but I do what I can to help out those who may want or need it.
I'll be sure to stick around on R2R and share what knowledge I have and learn a lot more from you guys!
Again, thank you all so much!

Anyways, it's nearly 5am in my part of the world, so I best get some sleep.
Thank you for turning a great weekend into a fantastic one :)

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5388.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back