Connecting stdl4-4 to Powerbar 6D

  • Thread starter Thread starter n1ng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

n1ng

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a P3ex and both S-ports are being used. Can I connect a stdl4-4 to the expansion port of my Powerbar 6D? Also can I connect two one for each port?

Thanks all!
 
Hi,

I don't know if you are talking about a digital Powerbar 6D or a Powerbar 6D-PAB.
But in both cases it is not possible:
-> The Digital Powerbar Powerbar 6D has its own microprocessor and is digital bus compatible (up to 4 Powerbar 6D can be daisy-chained) but only with the digital Powerbar 6D.
-> The 6D PAB Power Bar only connects to a PAB outlet and only allows daisy chaining with PAB devices.

stdl4-4 can only be connected to one S-PORT but there are a S-PORT expansion card: PLM-2L4S which add 1 S-PORT

https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/en/product_info.php?info=p10_plm-2l4s-interface.html
You can also buy a PAB powerbar:
https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/en/product_info.php?info=p327_powerbar-6e-pab.html
Gaël
 
It's a non-pab, not that it matters :) Thanks Gaël for the prompt reply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new