Connection Manager won't open

  • Thread starter Thread starter volivier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

volivier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
357
Reaction score
53
Location
Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 xr30 radion and trying to set them up. The connection manager downloads but when i click done, it won't open....
New to radion and getting very frustrated....
 
i know this is an old thread, but I'm having the same exact issue. I even try running it in adminstrator mode and it still won't open.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new