Considering a tiny - need advice

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
3,408
Reaction score
15,044
Location
Athens
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it have this tiny - MOL 1/2 gal - tank which I would like to try as a macro algae and perhaps a shrimp or Cassiopeia tank.
Have a perfect sized LED from on old AIO but do not know what to do for filtration. Just a slow bubble through a rock?
Never tries this small a volume and would appreciate your suggestions

IMG_3037.jpg
 
So it have this tiny - MOL 1/2 gal - tank which I would like to try as a macro algae and perhaps a shrimp or Cassiopeia tank.
Have a perfect sized LED from on old AIO but do not know what to do for filtration. Just a slow bubble through a rock?
Never tries this small a volume and would appreciate your suggestions

IMG_3037.jpg
I would run airstone on light flow and change water every 2-3 days as you would with a goldfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new