Controller Board Mounting Location

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i picked up a adaptive reef Neptune Controller board for my water-box 50.3 AIO and was wandering if its ok if i mounted on the outside of the cabinet on the side. I have no wall space and its a tight fit on the inside cabinet. I tried seraching but most that have it seem to have a bigger set up and sump area than mine. Sorry for the dumb question. It will also be plugged into a working GFCI outlet.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So i picked up a adaptive reef Neptune Controller board for my water-box 50.3 AIO and was wandering if its ok if i mounted on the outside of the cabinet on the side. I have no wall space and its a tight fit on the inside cabinet. I tried seraching but most that have it seem to have a bigger set up and sump area than mine. Sorry for the dumb question. It will also be plugged into a working GFCI outlet.
My last tank is how I had it mounted - I now have it on the right side of current tank inside the cabinet

1671904426046.png

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, thought it would be, but recent to the hobby. I was looking for ways on the inside, but the cabinet is so darn small. Cant wait for a few years to upgrade. Thanks Again....
Mine is in the cabinet, but there are certainly days that it would've been easier to have it outside the cabinet... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back