Controlling Neptune Energy Bar via WiFi

Hair Algae Wizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks,

I tried a search, but kept getting an odd error message, so my apologies if this has been asked and answered previously. My new build will have my display tank on the first floor, with the sump in the basement. I would like to have an Energy Bar in the display cabinet, and also one in the basement where the sump is. Can I manage/control the Energy Bar downstairs via Wifi, or do I need to run a cable of some sort to it?

Appreciate the help!

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks,

I tried a search, but kept getting an odd error message, so my apologies if this has been asked and answered previously. My new build will have my display tank on the first floor, with the sump in the basement. I would like to have an Energy Bar in the display cabinet, and also one in the basement where the sump is. Can I manage/control the Energy Bar downstairs via Wifi, or do I need to run a cable of some sort to it?

Appreciate the help!
The energy bar itself is not controlled by WI but the APEX main controller can be controlled via WIFI yes .
The energy bars are listed in fusion or in your controller web

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks,

Appreciate the help!
The energy bars need to be connected via the aqua bus cable. You can get extended cables to run from upstairs to downstairs. But to my knowledge you cant wirelessly control the eb832s :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back