Convince my sons to go bare bottom!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NC AL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IM Nuevo 20 pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1563.jpeg
    IMG_1563.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0730.jpeg
    IMG_0730.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 28
Tank looks great and I've had worse. I don't see a lot of CUC. If it was my tank, I'll do some manual removals with a toothbrush and followed with a tuxedo urchin and 10 turbo/trochus snails! For the sand bed, fighting conches have been my favorite... ;)
 
Tank looks great and I've had worse. I don't see a lot of CUC. If it was my tank, I'll do some manual removals with a toothbrush and followed with a tuxedo urchin and 10 turbo/trochus snails! For the sand bed, fighting conches have been my favorite... ;)
yeah, it’s nothing that would shut anything down. CUC increases and decreases. They have not much luck with urchins. The one my oldest has now seems to be doing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new