Cool Centerpiece Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter ptine_6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ptine_6

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
40
Reaction score
20
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! Im setting up a sps dominant 180 (6'x2'x2') and I definitely have some specific fish that I would really like to add. Besides that, I feel like there are so many interesting and cool fish that I could get because of the tank size. Can anyone think of any cool reef-safe centerpiece fish for a tank this size? Thanks!
 
Like you said, there’s tons of options. Personally, I would go with either a white tail bristle tooth tang or Lineatus Wrasse
 
Wow, I didn't realize how beautiful those wrasse are!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new