Cool leather shedding

gabrielw94106

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
206
Reaction score
236
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first time my leather coral has shed. I was a little nervous just as its a first but nothing went wrong so its all good. Just thought I’d share as this is fascinating to me.

image.jpg image.jpg
 
yep happens a lot as they grow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new