Coolers

  • Thread starter Thread starter KQuillan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used to post them on the local reef forum (Boston Reefers) for free. Lot of people selling coral/etc. were interested in them.

Worst case I'd put them in the recycle bin and hope for the best.
 
What are some of the things people have done with all the coolers they get when they order corals, fish?
I refreeze them for road trips and during hot day, i bring them with me when purching fish and transporting home
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new