Coolest fish you've kept or seen

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
872
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of stocking my aquarium and wanted some perspectives on some really cool fish people have seen.

Please include pics of the fish
 
Golden Rhomboid, hands down one of my favorites. I bought as a female and has since turned male.
 
This is the coolest one I've owned, my wartskin angler. Not really compatible with other fish though.

IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3073.JPG
 
Bump!
 
Not sure how big your tank is... but I really like clown tangs!

I really like my copperband butterfly also. Cool color/pattern.

Blonde Naso when they get bigger have those cool streamers "male" and Desjardins Sailfin's are awesome. :)
 
I have a pair of Barbonious Anthias. They hang upside down in my rock, you don't see them much but are really nicely marked and have really cool green eyes.
 
I picked up a pearly jawfish recently (first time I've had one in over 20 years in the hobby) and I sure feel like I've been missing out. The personality these little guys have is amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new