Coolest fish you've kept or seen

I am a huge fan of my Dwarf Flame Angel and my Neon Dottyback. Mainly because they are primarily orange and I am a sucker for anything orange. I will try to get a few good pictures tomorrow for you guys...
 
Here is my other favorite
20170128_175915.jpg
Agree on the Achilles!
 
That's awesome man, if you could get a video, I'd love to see!

Sorry for the crappy video. Just did it on the fly...

I have some better footage from years ago in another tank (before the jump) with what appeared to be mating behavior complete with color change and "flashing" mating dance.

 
Sorry for the crappy video. Just did it on the fly...

I have some better footage from years ago in another tank (before the jump) with what appeared to be mating behavior complete with color change and "flashing" mating dance.



Apparently I posted it to Facebook and I was able to find it!
 
My neon dottyback.. Not the easiest fish to get a picture of because this sucker is fast but it's worth the struggle. He is absolutely beautiful and surprisingly gets along well in the tank so far.

20170916_114524-01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new