Cooling

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one ever mounted a fan to a radion rms track mount? I want to get fans and mount them to it and have it blow down on the water. Yes i know it more effective going across but don’t really want that. But has anyone done anything? If so pictures plz
 
1710258740689.png
 
I zip tied a little USB powered fan to my AI Prime. Have it plugged into a smart outlet that turns on whenever the temp in the house rises above 78 degrees. It has battery power too in case power goes out etc. I think it's from Sunbeam?
 
I picked up a couple of Airfinity fans from Amazon. USB powered. I 3D printed the bracket and screws. I have it on a Hydros WiFi switch and goes on and off based on display temperature. Works well.

1712181381893.png
1712181427283.png


I think I may still have the .stl if you need it. Hope this helps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new