Cope pods questions

polancoeddie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a bottle of trigger pods and placed it in my 29g biocube. I have no fish in their at the moment. I'm fighting ich. So all my fishes are in being QT. I thought it would be a good Idea to start populating pods in my tank. But after a couple of hours I saw no pods is my tank. At first they were every were. My peppermint shrimp were eating a couple of them. I shut the return pump so the won't get sucked in there at the beginning. Do you think my peppermint shrimp eat my whole population? I also have a feather duster, hermit crabs, and small brittle worms. Would they eat trigger pods?
 
They will attach to the rockwork and filter media. They will be everywhere in your tank and with no fish to eat them should grow quickly. In my display fuge I have some very large ones, almost the size of my sexy shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new