Copepod ID

KrAt0s

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
89
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know what copepod is this? Any chance they could bother or annoy a fish like a Royal Gramma?
IMG_4996.jpeg
 
I believe it is a Harpacticoid Copepod

No I do not think it was bothering your Gamma
1731233347317.png


Or search for MISOPHRIOIDA



I believe it is certain isopods that can mess with fish and crustaceans
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new